Friday, June 8, 2007

i'm sooo heppy

This is a photo of me doing my best to snorkel and see fish at Sepoc Beach in Mabini, Batangas. It was my first time (hehehe). Medyo naadik ako, until I swam "too deep" and choked on sea water. I propose to extend the snorkel tube (whatchamacallit, really? just snorkel?) to ten feet. Huli na kami nag-office outing (here, for the paper trail we call it "Team Building"), last 2 days of May and June 1st. I brought 3 film cameras with me: my Holga 120N, Action Sampler, and a disposable underwater cam I bought for 200 bucks. Great shots naman (see, ang ganda ko sa ilalaim ng dagat!) and other pics at my flickr site.
And this other pic I took with my Action Sampler:

Ate She, me, and Kuya Anton in the background. I loaded the cam with expired Kodak Elite Chrome (slide film), and had it cross-processed. Lotsa thanks to digiprint & LBC for making it all happen, haha. Kahit basag 'yung cd when I first received it. They replaced it the next day.


Saya talaga ng lomo.





No comments: