i am so excited!
well, except for the fact that i will have no income, i am looking forward to doing a lot of things i haven't been able to do ever since getting a regular job.
aside from the student-on-thesis-mode life, here are the things on my to-do list (which really won't make me so much of a bum):
- take a refresher course on driving
- learn to cook--a new dish a week!
- run, jog, ride my bike, walk around in the mornings (or afternoons)
- spend time with my pets
- do some street photography
- go on a sketchcrawl
- practice my coloring (colored pens, watercolor, gouache)
- craft some stuff
- explore new places
- write, write, write
- read, read, read
- scan old photographs
- freelance (i've been a production coordinator, magazine writer, house builder, wall painter, and pet sitter among other things, so i guess i can do whatever i set my mind to)
- volunteer for a cause
- catch up on bones (season 4 was the last one i watched!)
aaaand that's all i can think of right now. i'm really excited for this "new venture" and even if i won't have a regular 8-5 job (and the cash that comes with it), i feel like there's so much i'll be able to accomplish. :) [crossing fingers]
here's to the good bum's life!
(photo taken by a colleague using my Canonet QL17 GIII)