Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday

Yesterday, iggy and i sweated it out over at the Kapit Bisig Para Sa Ilog Pasig run. Wearing our matching yellow shirts we crossed the finish line of our 5k event HHWWPSSP. :)

My parents did the 5k too, with my dad in corduroy pants and my mom in cotton slacks. They both wore yellow collared shirts with their race numbers tied around them.

It's a sad thing though, to see so much litter along the route and at the Quirino Grandstand, during a race that promotes a green future. Anyway.

We had a Jollibee breakfast afterwards. iggy had a new item on the menu--a pancake sandwich. I had a taste. It was a bit 'soggy' for me, for a sandwich. iggy liked it, though.

It was difficult having to drop him off at his house and saying goodbye. Oh well.

We picked up some dog and human food from Suki Market on the way home.

Back home we gave the dogs baths. That's eight puppies, two doxies, one golden retriever, and one yellow (white) labrador.

I had a nice after-lunch siesta before Mass.

I put new sheets in the rat cage and gave Gypsy and Dublin sapin-sapin for snacks.

Miel and I watched Barney before she had to go to bed.

I wrote a couple of postcards that I mailed out today, this time to Finland and Spain. Wondering where my next Postcrossing postcard will be from.

I slept knowing that my body will ache more in the morning.

No comments: