Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Questions

I've been tagged by Mark's friend Giselle, thanks!

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? (July 1998)
I was a high school sophomore, in the cream section being geeky, but on my way to that first boyfriend. Hahaha.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

I've done some:
a. Revise the Content List for the Art DVD project.
b. Revise the Production Team list.
c. Call the LRTA regarding our request to shoot inside the train.
d. See Ricci and give her the Art DVD stuff.
e. Do the liquidation for the Youth Camp.
Of course, there are more things I haven't done.


3. Snacks I enjoy: kakanin, pasta, sweets, pizza, tusok-tusok, turon, chips

4. Places where I lived:Commonwealth Quezon City (forever), Ubay St. QC (when I was a baby), Banawe St. QC (the grandparents' place on weekdays-schooldays when Mom was away), ParaƱaque (when I was in Nursery school, uncle's place, when Mom was away).

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
a. Go places with at least six film cameras and rolls and rolls of BW, slide, & color film: A Rolleiflex, my Holga 120N, Fisheye 2, LC-A, Horizon Perfekt, and my Supersampler (and learn to develop my own film while I'm at it, which means I'll also build my own studio and darkroom)
b. Put up a trust fund for my pets (hehe, well I'd like to put up an animal shelter too, or give money to wildlife conservation efforts)
c. Build my mom's dream house and send her on vacation while it's being built
d. Put up foundations for research, art, and human rights
e. Invest in developing technology to save the environment
f. Sky-dive
g. Grab the best seats everywhere, every time
h. I don't know. Maybe go to Mars.

6. People I want to know more are Martin, Ned, Zaldy, and Abbie. Sorry, I can't think of two more!

1 comment:

 gmirage said...

You seem to be so busy...and a true blue taga-QC...which I forgot to write in mine lol.

Thanks for tagging along! Hope I can use that darkroom too! Weeh..happy weekend!