Monday, March 21, 2011

Why I love my Instax

It is magical.

 It looks like a spaceship.  And spaceships are very, very cool.

I can take it out of my pocket, wallet, notebook, or ID sleeve anytime I want to reminisce the good ol' times!

Sadly, I don't get to use my Instax as much as I want to, as the film packs are kinda expensive (each photo costs around mmm...thirty-five pesos?).  I bring it with me on very special occasions though, and I usually give the prints away.  Yup, of all the prints I've done, I kept only these two that you see in this blog post.  The others are with friends and grandmothers.  It's my way of giving them something photographically special! :)

***
*This is my entry for Instax Manila's Summer Giveaway! If you would like to join (well I hope you don't, because it lessens my chance of winning, haha just kidding, let's spread the analogue love!), do visit Instax Manila's site right here.  :)

2 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I also want an Instax. But still assessing its reasonableness (price, etc.), but I'm really tempted to get one.

fortuitous faery said...

good luck on winning instax film with this contest entry! :)

when i took my instax to the philippines last year, i found myself delighting kids with instant photos i took of them. i think part of the joy of this camera is seeing others' eyes light up with enchantment upon seeing the instax photo pop up from the camera! i gave away the photos i took of them, naturally.