Monday, January 23, 2012

Harbor Square sketches



I finally found the time (and the guts) to join the Urban Sketchers-Philippines on a sketch session! :)









I had so much fun and it was pleasant and enjoyable to sketch with a group.  I was very glad for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to more sketching sessions and other activities in the future.  See you at Art In The Park!  :)



photos grabbed from the Urban Sketchers-Philippines blog


If you're in the Philippines and want to do some urban sketching with us, please do join us!  You don't have to be an art major or have formal schooling in drawing (like me haha), you just have to well, like sketching (like i do).  :)  Follow the Urban Sketchers-Philippines blog [http://urbansketchers-philippines.blogspot.com] or find the group of Facebook [Urban Sketchers Philippines].  :)

No comments: